Saturday, August 30, 2008

Recent Post Summary

Below I unloaded a few weeks worth of apologetic futility with my friend. The futility lies in said friends fierce unwillingness to even ponder one single Catholic postion, based (even) solely on scriptural meaning. The only time he backs down in a receptive posture always leads to him pleading to get me to study Romans with him, which as you should know, is where Luther inserted the word"alone" where it was never written by divine revelation. My posture might be viewed here by some readers as non ecumenical...and it has to be with this particular individual as he views "interfaith" as a wound to manipulate into his sola scriptura Calvinist bent.

Much work has to be done on his end with the approach to an open mind....I dont see it happening...

-Peace

0 comments: