Saturday, August 30, 2008

Blessed Mary's Interpreter is a Protestant

This post is uncategorized as by now you can view how the a-C degrades into generalizing Catholicism across the spectrum of perceived issues. Can you imagine, attempting seriously, with firm conscience to Form a Catholic Faith practice while having a Fundamentalist aggressively attack your faith like this:

(a-C writes):

JP3 claimed that Mary was his savior when he was shot, his view of Mary is far and above that of simply a departed Saint, she was actively involved in his life and responsible for aspects of his life….She was responsible for his protection, she was responsible for saving his life….He wore her initials on his clothes and so on and so on.

What Catholics do with Mary is wrong…I don’t have to defend it against your definition of worship. The reality is that it is wrong. Wether you call them worship or not is ridiculous…to say that I don’t understand why Catholics do what -they do is ridiculous…but even more decieiving is to laugh and say….see,,,,,I told you this Is not worship is silly….what ever name you give these is blasphemous against scripture.

We don’t need someone to intercede for us

God does not need assistants to bring our requests to him

Even if he did, scripture does not distinguish assistants.

Full of Grace is used of other in scripture

No one participated in our atonement NO ONE>>>>>>FOR HE MADE HIM WHO KNEW NO SIN TO BE SIN FOR US, THAT WE MIGHT BECOME THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD IN HIM

NOT IN THEM!

We don’t need one to pray for us at the hour of our death (at the instant of death believers go to heaven to be with the Lord (2 Thes) why do I need her to pray for me….deceived Roman Catholics do not go to purgatory, they perish in hell eternally, Mary praying will be of no avail)

We don’t pray in vein repetition TO GOD OR TO ANYONE

Statues and images of Mary are bowed down to around the world and prayers are offered to her directly

Idols are sold by the millions every year with her as a pendant on woman

Mary was a servant of God to bring about the fulfillment of our Mesiah…John the Baptist was declared to be above all other Men…let’s carve a statue to him and light candles and pray to him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! while were at it, think of the take if we make one’s for money boxes and kneeling to all the popes….Oh I guess my thoughts are old news…that is what the Vatican did

You think it intellectual to ignore the substance of what is said and hang on a term and its definition that this is not defined as this term or that term and declare that one is misinformed and that the activity is not actually this term or that term…who cares what term you call it…..term it what you will, it is misleading and leading people down a path that is wrong….sounds like the boys are at it as well with the murders of the inquisition

Mary would detest what Catholocism does with her…God would do the same to Catholics he did with the apostles when Peter asked our Lord at the transfiguration if they should build a memorial to Moses or Elijah………………God thundered from Heaven and declared…this is my beloved son LISTEN TO HIM

I really have no agenda but to study the word with you, as the bible calls me to teach faithful men who will teach others also…to that end I extend myself to you.


-a-C

Dave responds:

You have Disrespect for the Mother of God?
Good Luck with that my friend, let me know how that works out for you.

Its unfortunate that you keep insisting on putting words in other peoples mouths, like:

"You think it intellectual to ignore the substance of what is said...."
Thats incorrect. You cannot assert your speculation into others minds.

"Mary would detest what Catholocism does with her…"
Now you are saying you are clairvoyant and have communicated with Mary and know her feelings about Catholicism? Quite pompous.

"I really have no agenda but to study the word with you,"
Thats not how you come across below now...is it?

It is you that are esteeming yourself as all knowing about Catholicism and when I reveal Biblical reference for each questioned doctrine (IE. you say "…who cares what term you call it") you twist the meaning into what it is not or get all emotional and avoid the meaning altogether.

I cant find any value in your dictatorial approach to your interpretation of the Word. As I have asked you before but you ignored, there is no balance with you. I have read Sprouls, Johnny MacArthur, listened to over 100 hours of Allister Beggs preaching (at your request) and find value and truth there, as well as the RCC. When I ask for your sincere effort on the RCC information I provide...You ignore the Catholic side of the information I bring to substantiate truth in the RCC teaching. No Balance. Its all about you.

As a successful Sales Executive, how would you think this ignorance of the biblical facts I present would ever lead me to listen to you when I have proven your perspective on the Catholic Faith to be misinformed?

-Dave

(a-C responds):

This is ridiculous



UNCLE



Just go line by line in the body of my email…say understood, I affirm or something…I spent the time to type it…what do you summarize as disrespectful

It does not do anygood to respond to a comment, but only say, putting words…that is exactly what you are doing here, I am not asserting anything in anothers mind…I can reason as to what is happening when one ignores the content of what is said and declares that the definition of a term is incorrect and misapplied…ARE ALL THESE ACTIVITIES THAT I HAVE SPELLED OUT DISHONORING…you don’t address them

The bible is clear Hebrews, acts, and many examples in Rev that it was clear that no one wanted to be the object of adiration…they pointed people to the Lord…I am not clarvoayant, I have said that scripture leads me to this

GO POINT BY POINT AND TELL ME THAT THIS IS NOT DISHONORNING AND AGAINST SCRIPTURES IN WHAT I SAID

IT is how I come across, and if you met to go thru scripture you THEN would be able to affirm that, but not from WHAT YOU THINK YOU READ INTO what I type…only that will reveal it.

What biblical facts have you GIVEN ON ANY OF THESE POINTS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NONE_____________))))))))))))))))))) SO IF NONE HAVE BENN GIVEN, NONE HAVE BEEN IGNORED…..WHAT BIBLICAL SUPPORT IS THERE FOR ANY OF THESE THINGS ………………………….. I WILL NOT IGNORE THEM…FULL OF GRACE IS ALL THAT YOU HAVE CONVEYED AND YOU HAVE FAILED TO ADDRESS STEPHEN OR JOHN THE BAPTIST…NONE HAVE BEEN IGNORED

-a-C


I have given specific biblical support as documented here and sent to him....he ignores it or renames it as tradition even Rev. 12:1-6.
I have another line item specific summary and produced it here with restraint of repetition.

0 comments: