Friday, May 1, 2009

We Interupt this Blogcast # 6 - TheCircle.org

It is my privilege, May 1st, 2009 to announce the launch today of the website www.TheCircle.org that I am proud to be a part of.

The Site is a goal setting and mentorship community where "circles" are formed of individuals who share a common goal or achievement pursuit, and receive help from a mentor (I was selected as the "Strengthen Your Catholic Faith" Mentor). Fitness, Knowledge, Arts, Religion, Finances, Psychology and other Circles are in place and anyone has the opportunity to suggest a specialized Circle subject for implementation. Each Circle is formatted with its own Mentor(s), blog, forum and media structure for content creation by its member.

A diversity of cultural exposure on a single site is extremely beneficial, and rare. It will be a significant opportunity to practice ecumenism through mutual respect, observance, interaction and co-existence. Remember my "Coexist" Post and you get where I am coming from.

Yes, you may find hybrid posts from my blog here over there, but if so I will contextualize them accordingly. I will not stop or reduce posting here.

1 comments:

~Joseph the Worker said...

Looks very cool. Good luck! Oh, and congrats on being over a year old!